Together with good and adequate nutrition, there are other essential factors that can help you ensure the wellness, performance, and health of your pet even during the winter. Dogs of different breeds and age should always be kept in proper condition at all times so they come better prepared for the challenges that winter season may bring. At the first fall of temperature, dogs should be given the special care that they need for the season. During winter, the weather can be so cold that some dogs will need more attention when it comes to health and comfort needs.
Dogs will need most proper nutrition. A complete and balanced diet is very essential to keep your dog healthy during the extreme cold weather. Make sure to keep him off boats like the ones at pier51keystone.com. And when he is getting the right amount and quality of nutrition that he needs, he can have enough energy to spare, good muscles to use, and great hair coat to keep him warm and fuzzy.
When the temperature drops 10°F of the baseline, dogs will require an additional 7.5% food to maintain good nutrition and energy levels. By feeding your dog with a balanced diet twice per day, you can easily provide the right nourishment that he needs. Should your dog is experiencing loose stools that seem to look like diarrhea, don’t be too alarmed as his body is trying to adjust with the additional intake. To avoid this, you can add food to his regular diet gradually over certain period, preferably one week to ten days.
Dog foods are the best balanced diet you can offer to your pet. Make sure to provide enough calories to his diet as per recommended by your trusted vet. If you stock dog foods during the winter, make sure to store them properly with the help of dog food storage containers. These dog food storage containers are available in different sizes and styles to ensure the freshness of different kinds of pet foods.
All dog breeds that have been trained to acclimate to outdoor living can still be kept outdoors during winter provided that they are given the right shelter and comfort needs. Old dogs will require more attention hence they need to be placed inside the house when the weather gets too cold for them. Though dogs can adapt well to climate changes, their natural hair coat may not be totally enough to keep them comfy. And with that, provide blankets, warm mat, and comfortable shelter to keep him safe, healthy, and relaxed even during the tough winter season.
In today’s competitive job market, a typical job interview may not be what you expect. Many HR departments are changing up the cookie-cutter job interview to include curveball questions in an attempt to catch an interviewee off guard to gauge their true potential.
As you put on your best business suit to prepare for your next job interview, the real question is: Will you be ready for any question that comes your way?
Here are 5 off-the-wall questions that you may hear at an upcoming job interview:
- How many cows are in Canada? This was a random question asked at a Google interview for their local data quality evaluator position. If you don’t know the answer to this strange question, as most are unlikely to, honesty is the best policy.
- What would you prepare if I came to your house for dinner? This was asked to an interview candidate at Trader Joe’s in an attempt to measure their creativity. This type of broad question could invite the opportunity to describe your favorite meal step-by-step, reflecting the way that you would sell a product to a customer.
- Which state would you get rid of in the United States and why? This was a question asked in an interview for a research associate candidate position at Forrester Research. This is a tricky question since you could potentially offend an interviewer by nixing their home state. To best answer this question, diplomacy is key; you may prefer to “cheat” in your answer by combining two states into one, like North Dakota and South Dakota.
- Have you ever stolen a pen from work? This question was asked in an interview for the software architect position at Jiffy Software. This telling question could indicate your level of honesty, as well as your potential risk for in-office theft.
- How would you instruct someone else to cook an omelet? This question asked at a PETCO interview for the position of analyst provides the interview candidate with the opportunity to flex their authoritative muscle. Be ready to provide detailed, clear instructions step-by-step to show the interviewer your competence in project management and decision-making.
These odd job interview questions are only the tip of the iceberg in what you can expect in a modern interview setting. Many interviewers now include unconventional interview questions in the mix to keep a candidate on their toes and elicit a more honest response.
Sponsored by https://dumpsters.biz/